We encourage students to sign up with the “student” affiliation in the TMS Alumni Network to begin the candidating process for their future ministry. This site is the central location for all churches and ministries seeking to fill ministry positions.
If you already have a ministry profile, you can go directly to the Alumni Network.
STUDENT REGISTRATION PROCESS
1. Create a profile using the “student” affiliation and your student email address.
2. Respond to the confirmation email.
3. We will authorize your account and email you instructions on how to proceed.
4. Search the job posts and apply to available positions.
5. Churches and ministries will contact you regarding your applications.
Dr. Carl Hargrove serves as the director of placement services. For information on placement, visit the Placement Information Page on the Alumni Network. For further questions, contact the Office of Graduate Placement.