- Become an accepted student to the degree program of your choice.
- Submit our Financial Aid Application.
- Complete FAFSA Waiver to receive TMS Scholarships only OR Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) if you require Federal Stafford Loans, listing The Master’s University and Seminary as one of your school choices (Title IV school code: 001220)
- Sign and submit our Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy.
To Be Eligible for Federal Financial Aid, a Student Must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or lawful permanent resident (international students, see below).
- Be enrolled at least half-time (6 units per semester).
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- Not be in default on any student loans.
- Meet Selective Service registration requirements (men only).
2017-18 Scholarship Forms
Seminary Financial Aid Forms
TMS Financial Aid Application
Bachelor of Theology Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy Form
Master of Divinity Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy Form
Master of Theology/Doctoral Programs Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy Form
Personal Disclosure Form