President, Professor of Pastoral Ministry
Guest Lecturer, Pastor of Trinity Church (Portland, Oregon)
Guest Lecturer, Dean of Ligonier Academy D.Min. Program
Guest Lecturer, Professor of Old Testament at Wheaton College
Steven J. Lawson
Professor of Preaching, Director of Doctor of Ministry Program
Guest Lecturer, Pastor of Parkside Church (Cleveland, Ohio)
Guest Lecturer, Pastor of First Presbyterian Church (Columbia, South Carolina)
Guest Lecturer, Professor of Church History at Westminster Theological Seminary
Students will also benefit from the experience and expertise of The Master’s Seminary Faculty.
- Theology and Expository Preaching
- John MacArthur, Steven J. Lawson, Sinclair B. Ferguson, Alistair Begg
- Expository Preaching and the New Testament
- Homiletics and Sermon Delivery
- John MacArthur, Steven J. Lawson, Derek Thomas, Arturo Azurdia III
- Historical and Contemporary Preaching Models
- John MacArthur, Steven J. Lawson, Carl Trueman
- Doctrinal Foundations for Expository Preaching
- Expository Preaching and the Old Testament
- Professors TBA
A Master of Divinity or its equivalent, or a Master of Arts of a theological nature of at least 96 quarter units (64 semester units) from an approved school. For M.Div. equivalency, contact an advisor at 818.909.5642 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Pastoral Leadership Position. The D.Min. program is designed for expositors to continue to learn and grow without having to leave their ministry context.
- A minimum of three years consecutive preaching experience after receiving the M.Div. or MA degree.
- A grade point average of 3.0 or higher (3.0 on 4.0 scale).
- Biblical language studies in Greek or Hebrew (This requirement may be met through a co-requisite course in the D.Min. program).
- Evidence of academic writing proficiency (see the online application for details).
- A TOEFL score of 600 (paper test) OR 250 (computer test) OR 100 (Internet test) is required for applicants for whom English is a second language and who have not earned a Bachelor degree taught in English in the U.S., U.K., Australia, New Zealand, or Canada. The TOEFL’s website is www.toefl.com.
Everyone is welcome to apply. Every application will be evaluated on an individual basis.
- The total cost of the program (not including books, lodging, travel, etc.) is six payments of $2,450, for a total of $14,700.
START YOUR APPLICATION
The enrollment for July 2016 will open in Spring.