All who are contemplating admission to the seminary should make formal application, using the forms supplied by the seminary, as early as possible, but at least two months prior to the date of intended enrollment. Applications received within two months of the desired enrollment date will be considered only at the discretion of the Admissions Committee.
Application forms may be secured from the Admissions Office. Materials to be submitted include the following:
- The seminary's application forms with all applicable questions answered in full
- A non-refundable application fee; the $50 fee is increased to $60 if within one month of desired enrollment
- A recent photograph of the applicant (and spouse, if married)
- Official transcripts of all college and graduate work should be requested of the schools involved and should be sent directly from the schools to the Admissions Office
- If married or engaged, a completed Spouse's Biographical Form
- A brief account of the applicant's salvation
- A brief statement of career goals and reasons for applying
- Personal reference forms, including pastor, church leader, academic, and employer references; the pastoral reference must include an affirmation of the applicant's fitness and giftedness for Christian ministry
- International students should note the special requirements listed for International Students.
Enrollment in all programs is selective and limited. The Admissions Committee may grant admission on the basis of the above credentials alone, or may request the submission of additional materials, and/or may require an interview with the Vice President for Academic Administration or another representative of the seminary.