May 12th to June 1st (21 days)
$4200 per person
Dr. Greg Harris, Professor of Bible Exposition
Field Trip Instructor
Dr. Michael Grisanti, Professor of Old Testament
Click Here to reserve a spot on the trip
Please note there are only 40 spots available for this trip and first preference is for current TMS students and TMS Alumni. A $500 deposit is required for all non-students (alumni or student wives must place a deposit). Registration is open for students, alumni, and wives
If you are even considering going on the trip please begin the process of obtaining a US passport. If your passport is scheduled to expire on or before December 2014, you need to renew your passport for this trip. If you are not traveling on a United States Passport, please check with your consular office for VISA requirements to travel to Israel. Be certain to advise your consular office that this trip is being done in conjunction with your seminary studies.
FINALLY and MOST IMPORTANT!
Please remember that this is a fairly rigorous field study program. If you are not exercising regularly, you should begin a walking/exercise regimen now!
For all trip related questions, please contact
Dr. Dennis Swanson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Director of Israel Studies
13248 Roscoe Blvd
Sun Valley, CA 91352
- Nearly three weeks in Israel
- A day of digging at a working archaeological Site
- Special lectures
- Daily instruction from the IBEX Faculty
- Several "free" days in Jerusalem for personal exploration
Click Here to download a sample itinerary
- Up to four units of credit TMS credit for students
- Two Units for the Spring Geography of Israel Class.
Tuition costs for the class are applied directly to the cost of the trip.
- Two Units for the Summer School Field Studies in Israel course.
- Course Credit can be applied to M.Div or Th.M Programs - See Dr. Swanson for details.