MISSION - TRAINING DISTINCTIONS
The seminary community and curriculum are designed with the following goals and ideals in view:
Next... Personal Objectives
- Excellence in academics is to be cultivated in an attitude of spiritual devotion.
- The essential focus of all study at the seminary is to be biblical, exegetical, theological, expositional, and practical.
- Though other viewpoints are given careful consideration, the emphasis is to be positive in building upon the certainties of God's inerrant Word.
- Careful attention is to be devoted to the cultivation of Christian character qualities and living skills which are essential for godly living, for leadership in ministry, and for effective involvement in serving others.
- Each program of study is to include a significant focus on the development of the appropriate ministry skills which are necessary for effectiveness in the chosen areas of Christian service.
- The entire seminary community is to be characterized by the desire for the worship of God, mutual edification, and by an evangelistic and missionary zeal.