The Master's Seminary offers graduate-level biblical, theological, and professional education designed to equip men for effectiveness in Christian ministry to the universal body of Christ, primarily through the local church. This educational task is accomplished through emphasis on the following:
Next... Training Distinctions
- Careful instruction in the Scriptures, including the original languages.
- The study of various systems of theological thought including exposure to both past and present movements in history and Christian missions with a view to embracing a comprehensive, coherent theology built from Scripture.
- A consistent focus upon involvement and accountability within a local church.
- Ongoing efforts to challenge each student in developing a biblical philosophy/style of ministry.
- The development and improvement of communication, relationship, leadership, and administrative skills for ministry. The objective is to produce graduates who are recognized as men of God and who are equipped to serve effectively as pastors, missionaries, teachers, evangelists, counselors, and leaders in evangelical ministries around the world (1 Timothy 3:1–7; Titus 1:5–9).